I have so many goals... but the main one is for our family to become green. It's time for me to make the change and cut back on my family's impact on the environment. So 2011... here's to going green!
We've made a small step towards our goal. A good friend of mine suggested a few months back to start using cloth diapers... not as a way to save the environment but to reduce the amount of blowouts we were having (and clothing that constantly needed to be washed!!) LOL!. As I made this step and realized how much garbage we had already cut down on I looked around at how much more I needed to do. I've always been environmentally conscious but haven't done enough to do my part for my daughters future.
So I've decided my next goals are as follows:
1. Sign up with a local recycling company and start recycling as much as possible.
2. Buy local, time to start going to the farmers market each Saturday.
3. Go organic as much as possible.
I guess tomorrow it's time to research which recycling company to sign up with and then find an area here to designate for recycling :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.